Education and Coaching
Since 2007, Michael has worked as an educator and coach for ages 7-70.
Previous workshops have included
- developing organization specific strategies for collaboration
- acting and movement workshops for professional actors
- original theatre and performance developed with ESL students
- K-12 classroom coordination and workshops
- Introduction courses for non-artists
- Theatre workshops in underserved communities
For a CV or specific information, please contact Michael directly at email@example.com
Using both critical and practical theory, I am constructing a mode of collaboration that rejects the notion of collaboration as an act of consensus. Instead, the system developed produces agency and responsibility. Born from a frustration with artistic collaboration turning into a practice in discourse and debate, the strategy involves less verbal feedback and more creative production of content. The work is in development along with Clara Nizard and Eastman Presser.